Join the mailing list. Get exclusive stories, blogs, previews of forthcoming stories and updates. Click the link here or the one below.
Pussy Prayers is about rekindling the connection to your pleasure center – the space through which you manifest worlds – regardless of the body parts you do or don’t have. These pages speak to the unique sexual experiences of Black women and femmes in order to help them heal from trauma and miseducation while learning how to powerfully conjure up a life that is dripping with sweetness – all by getting in touch with the one part of yourself that was divinely designed for pleasure. Here, you’ll find stories, sister-girl-talk, and practical, easy-to-do rituals to begin your personal journey of understanding the importance of pleasure, its connection to manifestation, and ways to increase your personal power so you can enjoy #EverydayDeliciousness.
Maca: This bad boy has a load of benefits which include: increased libdo, improved fertility, decreased stress, and improved fitness performance. It’s not a instant fixer and does require you take it over a period of time for it to kick in. This can vary but can be as little as a week to a month.
Panax ginseng: generally speaking it promotes the release of nitric oxide, triggering erections by relaxing the smooth muscles of the penis. It can also enhance sexual arousal by increasing energy levels and hormone regulation. It can also lead to having firmer, longer-lasting erections that are easier to attain.
Tongkat ali: This root has been found to male reproductive function and fertility – including sperm motility, semen production, libido, erectile function. It also in the regulation of testosterone hormone
Yohimbine: traditionally it’s been used as an aphrodisiac and to enhance sexual performance. Yohimbe also helps resolve erectile dysfunction and improve athletic performance. It may be hard to find but it’s definitely one to try.
Ginkgo biloba: this herb works by relaxing the blood vessels allowing blood to flow to the penis. It also offers 4 positive effects on all 4 phases of the sexual response cycle: desire, excitement (erection and lubrication), orgasm, and resolution (afterglow).
With Valentine’s fast approaching it can leave a lot of people stuck with what to do away from the typical dinner and gifts. Well, as you’re part of the Eroticnoire tribe it’s safe to say you’re open to something that might be a little more kinky. Here’s 10, yes, 10 date ideas for Valentine’s day.
1. Visit a BDSM dungeon: whether you’re into kink or not visiting a BDSM dungeon can take your sexual experiences into a whole new world. Some dungeons nowadays even offer overnight stays and you’ll have the whole place to yourself. You can be as wild and loud as you like. You’ll have the chance to try out new things and explore in an environment that is fitting. A quick Google search should throw up options. Try using ‘BDSM Dungeons near me’.
2. Read erotic poetry or stories to eachother: If you’re a sapoisexual how about reading some erotic poetry to eachother. You can up the stakes by reading a novel or simply the sex scenes the book. To add some extra sexiness, have your partner play with themselves while you read out aloud. You could also orally pleasure them while they read.
3. Erotic workshop: whether you’re in the early stages of dating or in a full-blown relationship erotic workshops are a great way to develop connection as well as have fun. There is a wide range of workshops, from tantric sex, to shirabi, to role play classes. You’ll be taught by experts and learn something new together. Google is your friend, get searching.
4. Visit a sex shop together: this can be fun and an opportunity to dive into what the other likes, willing to explore, and has enjoyed in the past. Plus you can pick up something new and go home to try it out. You can make it fun by buying something for each other without the person knowing what it is until you get home.
5. Have a non third person threesome: I’m sure you’re confused by this one so let me explain. Chances are one or both partners in a relationship would like to try a threesome but not sure. One way around it is to incorporate a vagina flashlight and dildo into the mix. That way you can experience dual simulation without the need for there to be a third person. Example – the woman can stick the dildo to the wall or floor and ride it while giving her partner oral so she’ll get the sensation of having two men at the same time. The woman can ride the man’s face and use the flashlight on him. He’ll have the sensation of tasting her while being inside another woman. There are lots of positions, places and things to explore this game.
6. Explore a fetish: If you’ve never explored your fetish now is the perfect time. Have a fetish focused date where you just explore your kinks. There’s so many fetishes and kinks but the popular ones are rope, latex, spanking and choking. Ensure you discuss limits, safe words to ensure you’re both comfortable and safe.
7. Get a massage together: We all know massages feel great and can help us relax, ease tension and de-stress. So why not get one together. You’ll both feel great after and be in the mood to get busy or simply just relax for the rest of the night. Either way you’ll be feeling good.
8. Use a remote controlled sex toy in public: There are lots of toys today that can be worn in public (by the woman) and controlled remotely. Some are simple and it’s just a simple remote that turns the toy on and off but you have to be within a set range, say 10 feet. Others have more control and some can even be controlled via a smartphone app. This means you can be literally on the other side of the world. If this sounds like it could be fun www.redroompleasures.com offers some remote controllable toys.
9. Sex crawl: this is like a bar crawl where you go from location to location and have sex. This can be done at home but for the more adventurous this can be done in public locations. It doesn’t have to be full blown sex, it can be oral, finger play, using toys etc. The aim is simply do it in as many public (and if you’re really brave, crowded) places as possible.
10. Visit a burlesque/kink performance show: Burlesque shows are a great form of sexy, artistic and entertaining fun. They can make for a great way to set the mood without pressure, spark ideas and be a great post event talking point.
What’s an orgasmic New year’s resolution?
Put simply it’s like any other new year’s resolution but it specifically focuses on sexual fulfilment and pleasure. Just as many make resolutions about saving more, getting healthy etc shouldn’t we do the same with the sexual aspects of ourselves and lives?
Steps to creating a orgasmic new year’s resolution
Here’s some tips on how to create your very own orgasmic new year’s resolution
- Self reflect and evaluate: What are the areas and ways you’d felt your sexual self and life left you feeling fulfilled and unfulfilled? What were the pros and cons of your sexual discisions, reactions and thought processes. Be honest, but also be kind to yourself. It’s not about beating yourself up or blaming.
- Outline your sexual goals: Think about what you’d like to sexual do more of as well as what you’d like to explore. Think about your personality, inner voice and why you’d like to do the things you’ve outlined. What’s your motivation for setting your orgasmic resolutions? This might require more in depth exploration and even support of a professional
- Talk about it: If you’re in a relationship it’s vital you talk with your partner about it. Find out if they have any. See if they align, if there’s any hard limits and discuss how you’d both move forward
- Do some research: yeah, sometimes you just want to dive right in but depending on what you want to explore, you’ll need to get some background knowledge.
- Take your time: Everyone’s pace, level and journey is different when it comes to sexual fulfilment, discovery and expression. The only key advice is to remain consistent, review and adjust if necessary. Example, If you wish to explore tantric sex or go to a party remember it may take time for you mind and body to connect so you can find your rhythm.
Bottomline is to review, outline, talk about it, research and don’t rush. Developing an orgasmic resolution is a journey within itself and just like sex that can be as pleasurable as the climatic destination.
If you have an orgasmic new year’s resolution or tips or stories on how to have an orgasmic life we’d love to hear about it.
Here’s our five top tips to help men last longer in bed. Try it out and let us know how you get on.
- Breathe: The first tip is to try and slow down your breathing. when excited or anxious our breathing changes. during sex learn to take deep, slow, long breathes – it’s like erotic meditation. It helps reduce stress/anxiety, slow your heart rate and clear your mind.
- Vary your pace: As side from the fact that most women don’t enjoy jack hummer pounding a tip to not only pleasing her but help you last longer. Go slow, pause, change position (but not too often), vary the depth of your strokes.
- Practice kegels: these aren’t just for women. Men who do kegels can benefit from stronger erections, delay orgasm and to top it off have more intense orgasms.
- Get some supplements: There are now numerous natural herbs and supplements available that offer a range of benefits to help improve men’s sexual performance. The benefits range from balancing of hormones, boost libido, enhance endurance and more. Some of these are:
- Maca (black, red and yellow)
- Horny goat weed
- Tongkat Ali
- Ginkgo biloba
- Knock one out before hand: It’s a little well known fact that most men perform better in round two and last longer. Well, if you masturbate beforehand your second round will technically be your first. There is the caveat that it may take time to reboot for round two so bare that in mind.
Brown Sugar: A Collection Of Erotic Black Fiction | Edited by Carol Taylor
Brown Sugar brings together some of the most acclaimed voices in today’s black literary world — Sapphire, Natasha Tarpley, Reginald Harris, and Pamela Sneed, among them. These titillating stories cover the full spectrum of black experience and identity as they reveal sexuality and sensuality in all their varied and exotic forms. From the subtle to the graphic, Brown Sugar embraces the ardor and passion of black love and lust, and will appeal to both men and women. Featuring both well-established authors and promising new writers, this one-of-a-kind collection represents the past, present, and future of black literature at its pleasurable and outrageous best. It is a must-have for every lover, as well as every lover of first-rate fiction.
Format: Paperback, 256 pages | ISBN13: 9780452282247
have the kind of girth that will fill you
Stretch your imagination open
Shift the walls of your beliefs
Expand your sense of self
have the length to go deep into your purpose
Plough into the subterranean formation
of your being
reach the foundation of the walls of your unfullfilled pleasures
cause them to crumble
so you can spasm architectural realisations
curve and enter you at ancient Egypt mathematic angles
they will cause you to become wet with hope, spasm inspiration, moan affirmations
and orgasm 3rd eye accession
Did you know watermelon is a natural Viagra?
Watermelon is rich in an amino acid called citrulline, which relaxes and dilates blood vessels much like Viagra and other drugs meant to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Watermelon is a natural source of citrulline. Citrulline is an amino acid that may support better erections.
Viagra works by increasing blood flow to the penis, allowing a man to more easily get an erection when he is aroused. Citrulline may do the same thing, although it works in a different way to Viagra.
Research suggests that the body may convert citrulline to another amino acid, called arginine. Arginine converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide opens the blood vessels wider, increasing blood flow to the penis and improving erections.
Because watermelon is mostly water, the highest concentrations of citrulline come from concentrated watermelon juice.