Chronicles by Mr Eroticnoire
Calling all book lovers. This new book includes 16 stories based in London. Perfect to enjoy with a partner, as a gift or for those alone times. Available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk – search ‘Eric Noire’
Pussy Prayers is about rekindling the connection to your pleasure center – the space through which you manifest worlds – regardless of the body parts you do or don’t have. These pages speak to the unique sexual experiences of Black women and femmes in order to help them heal from trauma and miseducation while learning how to powerfully conjure up a life that is dripping with sweetness – all by getting in touch with the one part of yourself that was divinely designed for pleasure. Here, you’ll find stories, sister-girl-talk, and practical, easy-to-do rituals to begin your personal journey of understanding the importance of pleasure, its connection to manifestation, and ways to increase your personal power so you can enjoy #EverydayDeliciousness.
With Valentine’s fast approaching it can leave a lot of people stuck with what to do away from the typical dinner and gifts. Well, as you’re part of the Eroticnoire tribe it’s safe to say you’re open to something that might be a little more kinky. Here’s 10, yes, 10 date ideas for Valentine’s day.
1. Visit a BDSM dungeon: whether you’re into kink or not visiting a BDSM dungeon can take your sexual experiences into a whole new world. Some dungeons nowadays even offer overnight stays and you’ll have the whole place to yourself. You can be as wild and loud as you like. You’ll have the chance to try out new things and explore in an environment that is fitting. A quick Google search should throw up options. Try using ‘BDSM Dungeons near me’.
2. Read erotic poetry or stories to eachother: If you’re a sapoisexual how about reading some erotic poetry to eachother. You can up the stakes by reading a novel or simply the sex scenes the book. To add some extra sexiness, have your partner play with themselves while you read out aloud. You could also orally pleasure them while they read.
3. Erotic workshop: whether you’re in the early stages of dating or in a full-blown relationship erotic workshops are a great way to develop connection as well as have fun. There is a wide range of workshops, from tantric sex, to shirabi, to role play classes. You’ll be taught by experts and learn something new together. Google is your friend, get searching.
4. Visit a sex shop together: this can be fun and an opportunity to dive into what the other likes, willing to explore, and has enjoyed in the past. Plus you can pick up something new and go home to try it out. You can make it fun by buying something for each other without the person knowing what it is until you get home.
5. Have a non third person threesome: I’m sure you’re confused by this one so let me explain. Chances are one or both partners in a relationship would like to try a threesome but not sure. One way around it is to incorporate a vagina flashlight and dildo into the mix. That way you can experience dual simulation without the need for there to be a third person. Example – the woman can stick the dildo to the wall or floor and ride it while giving her partner oral so she’ll get the sensation of having two men at the same time. The woman can ride the man’s face and use the flashlight on him. He’ll have the sensation of tasting her while being inside another woman. There are lots of positions, places and things to explore this game.
6. Explore a fetish: If you’ve never explored your fetish now is the perfect time. Have a fetish focused date where you just explore your kinks. There’s so many fetishes and kinks but the popular ones are rope, latex, spanking and choking. Ensure you discuss limits, safe words to ensure you’re both comfortable and safe.
7. Get a massage together: We all know massages feel great and can help us relax, ease tension and de-stress. So why not get one together. You’ll both feel great after and be in the mood to get busy or simply just relax for the rest of the night. Either way you’ll be feeling good.
8. Use a remote controlled sex toy in public: There are lots of toys today that can be worn in public (by the woman) and controlled remotely. Some are simple and it’s just a simple remote that turns the toy on and off but you have to be within a set range, say 10 feet. Others have more control and some can even be controlled via a smartphone app. This means you can be literally on the other side of the world. If this sounds like it could be fun www.redroompleasures.com offers some remote controllable toys.
9. Sex crawl: this is like a bar crawl where you go from location to location and have sex. This can be done at home but for the more adventurous this can be done in public locations. It doesn’t have to be full blown sex, it can be oral, finger play, using toys etc. The aim is simply do it in as many public (and if you’re really brave, crowded) places as possible.
10. Visit a burlesque/kink performance show: Burlesque shows are a great form of sexy, artistic and entertaining fun. They can make for a great way to set the mood without pressure, spark ideas and be a great post event talking point.
What’s an orgasmic New year’s resolution?
Put simply it’s like any other new year’s resolution but it specifically focuses on sexual fulfilment and pleasure. Just as many make resolutions about saving more, getting healthy etc shouldn’t we do the same with the sexual aspects of ourselves and lives?
Steps to creating a orgasmic new year’s resolution
Here’s some tips on how to create your very own orgasmic new year’s resolution
Bottomline is to review, outline, talk about it, research and don’t rush. Developing an orgasmic resolution is a journey within itself and just like sex that can be as pleasurable as the climatic destination.
If you have an orgasmic new year’s resolution or tips or stories on how to have an orgasmic life we’d love to hear about it.
Here’s our five top tips to help men last longer in bed. Try it out and let us know how you get on.
Looking for some new toys and want 10% discount? Log on to RedRoomPleasures.com
But hurry you only have until Sunday 26 July.
Can I use my tongue and tell you a story?
Introduce the character of soft sucks
Create a setting of long, slow tongue swirls
Cause a conflict between your spasms and shudders
Build a plot of varied paced tongue rotations around your nib
Establish a theme of unhurried, focused pleasures
Can I use my tongue and tell you a story?
She is Africa.
Legs longer than the Nile.
The soil of her soul is where minerals are found.
Diamonds of calm.
Gold pieces of wisdom.
I am of her earth and long to be inside her earth.
She feeds me.
Offers my roots strength.
This universe is her catwalk.
I watch her strut. No. glide.
Floats on melanin.
She is the new black.
She is the old black.
Her spirit aligns me.
I want to make love to her chakras.
I want to slide into her red.
Glide into her orange hue.
Converse with her yellow.
Busk in its glow.
Kiss her green.
Heal it with the lips of my nurturing.
Caress her blue.
Touch it. Feel its pulse. Its vibration.
Open the legs of her purple.
Go deep inside her.
Touch her roof. Her crown.
Give her long strokes until she orgasms white light.
She wears an ankh on her chest.
She’s a Nubian superwoman.
Melanin is the source of her super powers.
Her third eye gazes into my penial gland.
Sapiosexual seductive allure.
Lips of African coco-mango-brown sugar.
And lips of black rose-ebony-honey-yoni goodness.
I want to kiss both.
Taste her and taste her.
Lord forgive me for I want to be baptised in the wetness of her intellect. Slide deep inside her chakras.
Cause her third eye to roll backwards. Give her a mindgasm.
She wears the eye of Horus on her arm. Inked.
Egyptian goddess wearing Egyptian Goddess symbol.
Her figure is pyramid architecture design.
A wonder of this world.
Not of this world.
She makes my mind erect.
Causes my body to think.
I want to create circles
Use my tongue and have it orbit your nib
Whirl around the ring of your entrance
Taste you until your waters spiral
Until your eyes spin
Trace hoops over your rose bud
Cause your head to rotate
Coil my lips around your pearl
Make your hips rotate
Cause your waistline to gyrate
Outline spherical shapes
Move my tongue in globular motion
Until you begin to ascend to heave
Cause your heart to swirl
Have your blood spin
Your head loop
You become a cyclone of tension
And your body unravels
I want to create circles