Chronicles by Mr Eroticnoire
Calling all book lovers. This new book includes 16 stories based in London. Perfect to enjoy with a partner, as a gift or for those alone times. Available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk – search ‘Eric Noire’
Pussy Prayers is about rekindling the connection to your pleasure center – the space through which you manifest worlds – regardless of the body parts you do or don’t have. These pages speak to the unique sexual experiences of Black women and femmes in order to help them heal from trauma and miseducation while learning how to powerfully conjure up a life that is dripping with sweetness – all by getting in touch with the one part of yourself that was divinely designed for pleasure. Here, you’ll find stories, sister-girl-talk, and practical, easy-to-do rituals to begin your personal journey of understanding the importance of pleasure, its connection to manifestation, and ways to increase your personal power so you can enjoy #EverydayDeliciousness.
With Valentine’s fast approaching it can leave a lot of people stuck with what to do away from the typical dinner and gifts. Well, as you’re part of the Eroticnoire tribe it’s safe to say you’re open to something that might be a little more kinky. Here’s 10, yes, 10 date ideas for Valentine’s day.
1. Visit a BDSM dungeon: whether you’re into kink or not visiting a BDSM dungeon can take your sexual experiences into a whole new world. Some dungeons nowadays even offer overnight stays and you’ll have the whole place to yourself. You can be as wild and loud as you like. You’ll have the chance to try out new things and explore in an environment that is fitting. A quick Google search should throw up options. Try using ‘BDSM Dungeons near me’.
2. Read erotic poetry or stories to eachother: If you’re a sapoisexual how about reading some erotic poetry to eachother. You can up the stakes by reading a novel or simply the sex scenes the book. To add some extra sexiness, have your partner play with themselves while you read out aloud. You could also orally pleasure them while they read.
3. Erotic workshop: whether you’re in the early stages of dating or in a full-blown relationship erotic workshops are a great way to develop connection as well as have fun. There is a wide range of workshops, from tantric sex, to shirabi, to role play classes. You’ll be taught by experts and learn something new together. Google is your friend, get searching.
4. Visit a sex shop together: this can be fun and an opportunity to dive into what the other likes, willing to explore, and has enjoyed in the past. Plus you can pick up something new and go home to try it out. You can make it fun by buying something for each other without the person knowing what it is until you get home.
5. Have a non third person threesome: I’m sure you’re confused by this one so let me explain. Chances are one or both partners in a relationship would like to try a threesome but not sure. One way around it is to incorporate a vagina flashlight and dildo into the mix. That way you can experience dual simulation without the need for there to be a third person. Example – the woman can stick the dildo to the wall or floor and ride it while giving her partner oral so she’ll get the sensation of having two men at the same time. The woman can ride the man’s face and use the flashlight on him. He’ll have the sensation of tasting her while being inside another woman. There are lots of positions, places and things to explore this game.
6. Explore a fetish: If you’ve never explored your fetish now is the perfect time. Have a fetish focused date where you just explore your kinks. There’s so many fetishes and kinks but the popular ones are rope, latex, spanking and choking. Ensure you discuss limits, safe words to ensure you’re both comfortable and safe.
7. Get a massage together: We all know massages feel great and can help us relax, ease tension and de-stress. So why not get one together. You’ll both feel great after and be in the mood to get busy or simply just relax for the rest of the night. Either way you’ll be feeling good.
8. Use a remote controlled sex toy in public: There are lots of toys today that can be worn in public (by the woman) and controlled remotely. Some are simple and it’s just a simple remote that turns the toy on and off but you have to be within a set range, say 10 feet. Others have more control and some can even be controlled via a smartphone app. This means you can be literally on the other side of the world. If this sounds like it could be fun www.redroompleasures.com offers some remote controllable toys.
9. Sex crawl: this is like a bar crawl where you go from location to location and have sex. This can be done at home but for the more adventurous this can be done in public locations. It doesn’t have to be full blown sex, it can be oral, finger play, using toys etc. The aim is simply do it in as many public (and if you’re really brave, crowded) places as possible.
10. Visit a burlesque/kink performance show: Burlesque shows are a great form of sexy, artistic and entertaining fun. They can make for a great way to set the mood without pressure, spark ideas and be a great post event talking point.
What’s an orgasmic New year’s resolution?
Put simply it’s like any other new year’s resolution but it specifically focuses on sexual fulfilment and pleasure. Just as many make resolutions about saving more, getting healthy etc shouldn’t we do the same with the sexual aspects of ourselves and lives?
Steps to creating a orgasmic new year’s resolution
Here’s some tips on how to create your very own orgasmic new year’s resolution
Bottomline is to review, outline, talk about it, research and don’t rush. Developing an orgasmic resolution is a journey within itself and just like sex that can be as pleasurable as the climatic destination.
If you have an orgasmic new year’s resolution or tips or stories on how to have an orgasmic life we’d love to hear about it.
Here’s our five top tips to help men last longer in bed. Try it out and let us know how you get on.
Brown Sugar: A Collection Of Erotic Black Fiction | Edited by Carol Taylor
Brown Sugar brings together some of the most acclaimed voices in today’s black literary world — Sapphire, Natasha Tarpley, Reginald Harris, and Pamela Sneed, among them. These titillating stories cover the full spectrum of black experience and identity as they reveal sexuality and sensuality in all their varied and exotic forms. From the subtle to the graphic, Brown Sugar embraces the ardor and passion of black love and lust, and will appeal to both men and women. Featuring both well-established authors and promising new writers, this one-of-a-kind collection represents the past, present, and future of black literature at its pleasurable and outrageous best. It is a must-have for every lover, as well as every lover of first-rate fiction.
Format: Paperback, 256 pages | ISBN13: 9780452282247
I simply desire
for the sex I give you
to be like the moon
cause your waters to rise
tilt your centre of gravity
resonate within your frequencies
bring forth you carnal lunar beast
have you howl your orgasms
Some of you may remember a little while back I did a blog on how to make a woman squirt. (link). It proved to be successful for a lot a people – not to mention create a good debate.
One of the things that came out of it was questions from men (and women) about tips for men and how to improve their technique, primarily last longer. So here it is, the Mr E guide to lasting longer. However, before I start I have to add my disclaimer; these tips are just that… tips, guidelines, recommendations, ideas, strategies. They are not hard and fast rule or guarantees. Also, with all things they take time and practice – which if your lady is up for your ‘learning’ means more pleasurable encounters 😉 There won’t be some miracle overnight and immediate turn around that’ll have you f**king like a veteran pornstar but it will, with time, help you recognize, control and enable men to last longer. I’ll be outlining a total of 8 tips, here’s the first four.
Ok, now that’s out the way here is my Staying Power blog pt 1.
Breathe: I know this might sound odd but most will say ‘deh, of course I’m breathing – I’d die otherwise!!’. Well, I’m not talking about your regular unconscious, normal breathing. I’m talking about being conscious of your breathing and more to the point slowing it down. The thing is during the throngs of passion our heartrate and breathing increases, it’s this increase which has been known to set people on the climb to climax. What I’m asking you to do is be aware of your breathing and slow it down. Take deep, long, slow, focused breathes. Why? 1. It’ll help slow your heartrate, fill your body with oxygen and help stall the orgasmic climb. 2. It’ll take your mind of the moment and pleasure. Yes, I know this sound counter intuitive but hear me out. The more and deeper you get ‘in the moment’ the more and quicker you’re likely to climax. Become conscious of your breathing and focusing on it will help take you out the moment far enough that’ll help ‘relax’ and stall your climax. As a footnote, you slowing your breathing doesn’t mean you have to slow your pace, thrust or intensity – it’s just your breathing you’re slowing down.
Kegal exercises: We hear a lot about it being recommended – if not dictated – that women do kegal exercises, it’s benefits (for her and him) and the health of her yoni (kitty). However, you often don’t hear about men being encouraged to do theirs. And yes, there are kegal exercises for me. There are many health benefits why men should do them (prostate health is one) but just like for women it can also heighten his (and her pleasure). The benefit we’re focusing on here is being able to literally hold off and stop ejaculation. Now, in my opinion, it’s near impossible for a man to develop kegal strength powerful enough to totally stop ejaculation. However, it can, if he gets strong enough help stall it. How do you do kegal exercises? Pretend like you’re stopping your pee once it’s started. You can do this while you’re actually taking a piss or at another time. The aim is to avoid clenching your butt, stomach muscles or holding your breathe. Hold for approx. 5-8 seconds, let go, for 2-3, then hold again. You can pulse if you wish but it doesn’t work the must as well. This muscle is like any other muscle in your body, it takes time to develop strength, you have to do it often, you have to push for it to get stronger (ie hold for longer/do more ‘reps’). A upside of developing your kegal, just like with women, it can cause your orgasms to become more intense. Don’t feel guilty about this because as it becomes more intense the visual, audible and physical velocity can add to her pleasure to: win-win.
Point upward: I’m still analysing this one but it seems to work for me – probably a bit TMI but hey, I can’t recommend or endorse anything I haven’t tried on or for myself right? Anyway, point upwards. Basically, the aim is to have your dick pointing up to the celling as much as possible. Let me break down the science… when we men get hard blood rushes to the obvious place. What this does is cause the nerve endings to fire up and become more sensitive to stimulation. The head of the penis in particular becomes hyper-sensitive to stimulation. You with me so far? When you’re on top (missionary) you’re dick is basically pointing downwards which causes even more blood to rush to the head. More blood to the head, more hyper-sensitive, the more likely and quicker you’ll nut. So, the ‘trick’ is to have it point upwards. Blood still rushes into your dick but the limits how much gets to the tip. You still with me? I hope so… the idea here is to basically let her ride you. As with many her riding is pleasurable and within the top 4 positions (I’ll let you debate which the other 3 are).
Stop & start: I’m sure many are familiar with this technique but I won’t make any assumptions and cover it anyway. The technique is exactly as it sounds – during you’re session you stop and start again. There are various ways this can be done and at certain times. Ways it can be done and include:
Change position: If you think you’re approaching the nut threshold you stop, change position, and start again.
Bring in some foreplay: I love my foreplay and never limit to being a prelude to sex. Including it during sex allows you to stop in a way that seems natural and not that you’re about to nut. Stopping and kissing, focusing on sucking on her breasts or body is a way to stop and start
Taste her: this is a great way to stop and start. You get to stop, pull out and just give her some good tongue action. 1. It breaks things up and gives her a different dynamic to the pleasure you’re giving her. 2. You look ‘creative’ 3. You can do it repeatedly and for various lengths of time.
There are times which are recommended you stop and start. The primary one is when she’s telling you she’s about to cum. Unless it’s part of your pleasurable punishment, you’re a Dominate and making her ‘edge’ or you simply want her to beg – stopping just before she’s about to cum is a no-no (unless you want her to get real pissed with you lol).
That’s it for now. Have a read, have a practice. Let me know your thoughts. Share, tag a friend. Leave a comment.
Part two will be coming soon (sorry, the pun wasn’t intentional)
Mr E aka Mr Eroticnoire
I want to make love to you like a library. Be a collection and source of your pleasures. A centre of reference for your carnal delights. Catalogue your moans in alphabetic order. Fill your shelves with vast volumes of shudders. Continue reading
Can I use my tongue and tell you a story?
Introduce the character of soft sucks
Create a setting of long, slow tongue swirls
Cause a conflict between your spasms and shudders
Build a plot of varied paced tongue rotations around your nib
Establish a theme of unhurried, focused pleasures
Can I use my tongue and tell you a story?