With Valentine’s fast approaching it can leave a lot of people stuck with what to do away from the typical dinner and gifts. Well, as you’re part of the Eroticnoire tribe it’s safe to say you’re open to something that might be a little more kinky. Here’s 10, yes, 10 date ideas for Valentine’s day.
1. Visit a BDSM dungeon: whether you’re into kink or not visiting a BDSM dungeon can take your sexual experiences into a whole new world. Some dungeons nowadays even offer overnight stays and you’ll have the whole place to yourself. You can be as wild and loud as you like. You’ll have the chance to try out new things and explore in an environment that is fitting. A quick Google search should throw up options. Try using ‘BDSM Dungeons near me’.
2. Read erotic poetry or stories to eachother: If you’re a sapoisexual how about reading some erotic poetry to eachother. You can up the stakes by reading a novel or simply the sex scenes the book. To add some extra sexiness, have your partner play with themselves while you read out aloud. You could also orally pleasure them while they read.
3. Erotic workshop: whether you’re in the early stages of dating or in a full-blown relationship erotic workshops are a great way to develop connection as well as have fun. There is a wide range of workshops, from tantric sex, to shirabi, to role play classes. You’ll be taught by experts and learn something new together. Google is your friend, get searching.
4. Visit a sex shop together: this can be fun and an opportunity to dive into what the other likes, willing to explore, and has enjoyed in the past. Plus you can pick up something new and go home to try it out. You can make it fun by buying something for each other without the person knowing what it is until you get home.
5. Have a non third person threesome: I’m sure you’re confused by this one so let me explain. Chances are one or both partners in a relationship would like to try a threesome but not sure. One way around it is to incorporate a vagina flashlight and dildo into the mix. That way you can experience dual simulation without the need for there to be a third person. Example – the woman can stick the dildo to the wall or floor and ride it while giving her partner oral so she’ll get the sensation of having two men at the same time. The woman can ride the man’s face and use the flashlight on him. He’ll have the sensation of tasting her while being inside another woman. There are lots of positions, places and things to explore this game.
6. Explore a fetish: If you’ve never explored your fetish now is the perfect time. Have a fetish focused date where you just explore your kinks. There’s so many fetishes and kinks but the popular ones are rope, latex, spanking and choking. Ensure you discuss limits, safe words to ensure you’re both comfortable and safe.
7. Get a massage together: We all know massages feel great and can help us relax, ease tension and de-stress. So why not get one together. You’ll both feel great after and be in the mood to get busy or simply just relax for the rest of the night. Either way you’ll be feeling good.
8. Use a remote controlled sex toy in public: There are lots of toys today that can be worn in public (by the woman) and controlled remotely. Some are simple and it’s just a simple remote that turns the toy on and off but you have to be within a set range, say 10 feet. Others have more control and some can even be controlled via a smartphone app. This means you can be literally on the other side of the world. If this sounds like it could be fun www.redroompleasures.com offers some remote controllable toys.
9. Sex crawl: this is like a bar crawl where you go from location to location and have sex. This can be done at home but for the more adventurous this can be done in public locations. It doesn’t have to be full blown sex, it can be oral, finger play, using toys etc. The aim is simply do it in as many public (and if you’re really brave, crowded) places as possible.
10. Visit a burlesque/kink performance show: Burlesque shows are a great form of sexy, artistic and entertaining fun. They can make for a great way to set the mood without pressure, spark ideas and be a great post event talking point.